EDU-ARCTIC2 project is designed to attract students (13-19) to STEM, by introducing them to a fascinating universe of interdisciplinary polar research. READ MORE ABOUT THE PROJECT.
EDU-ARCTIC2 project is dedicated mainly to Polish and Norwegian schools.
If you are from another country and you want to join our activities, please register to EDU-ARCTIC program
In order to become an EDU-ARCTIC2 school you will need to
- REGISTER on our portal
- follow webinars and participate in them with your students
- use EDUCATIONAL PACKAGES in your school practice: during classes, science clubs, extracurricular activities, as homework
Every activity is:
- 100% free of charge
- self-explanatory: no training required, but we offer assistance and you can contact us every step of the way
How will you benefit from participation?
- you’ll gain hands-on materials available online
- your students will meet scientists and will be introduced to world of research, scientific language etc.
- actively participating teachers will receive a certificate